Friday, May 29, 2009

Greetings From MN

Hey all boy its been awhile.... well as I mentioned we are moving and right now we are in MN on leave. We are leaving for Oklahoma on the 7th.... Anyway lots of stuff going on... Its amazing what happens to you when you have been offline for nearly a damn month. You get accused of shit you didnt even do..... and whats worse when I tried to email the owner I dont know if she even got it as I havent gotten a response yet from her...( and btw I know you are reading this so this is just a heads up that you have TWO emails from me) Oh well such is life..... Anyway enuff drama.... its been interesting to say the least. Spent almost a week and a half in the middle of nowhere with no internet access whatsoever... about damn near drove me nuts.... Lord I was haooy to see civilization again lol


anyway gots lots of new photos will post them as soon as I can.

have a great night

No comments: