Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey all... Thought I should give ya an update..... Things have been ultra busy around here.... Michael will be home within a few short weeks so been doing some mad cleaning and also reorganizing the house LOL... I will also be moving furniture around.( Mike knows I am good for moving furniture)

Will have a new scrapkit up for you soon... Hope you will like it. its from one of my favorite Disney movies....

Been doing alot of tagging as well... Probably will post some tags made some of the people in LAFG



Also wanted to let you know I will be rearranging my older kits...This is due to space issues.... I probably will be working on that sometime this week anyway hope you all have a great night as I am heading off to bed have a great night!


----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - Far Away
via FoxyTunes

No comments: