Thursday, September 20, 2012

Changes Coming Soon!

Some changes are coming soon to this blog. In order to separate my hobbies of digital scrapbooking and sig tags from each other. I will be opening a new blog that will be strictly for my digital scrapbooking stuff. I will still be posting my promo stuff here but any new layouts I do will be posted over there. I am doing this simply because many of the scrapbook artists I use are Family friendly themes while many of the Artist tubes I use may or may not be. This is a personal decision to do this. I will be updating both blogs often. I will be removing and updating my personal scrapbooking stuff that I have created including links as when I shift my other layouts, links may get broken. I will get them fixed and back up as soon as I can. This will take about a week to do all this stuff so please bare with me.


Be on the lookout for the new blog and hope to see ya there too!

No comments: